On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven sweet touches, six sangrias, five reasons to smile, four spinning wheels, three white flowers, two pink flamingos and a macaroon wedding tree.
I had such a blast at Madeleine + Eddy’s engagement shoot earlier this year. They are such a sweet couple and were so excited to be getting married. Their love for each other shone through and while chatting in the lead up to their wedding I became particularly excited for their big day. Madeleine and her sister Mable had put so much thought into this sweet day that I knew I would be in photographic love. So here is seven sweet things I loved about their day.
– Toby, the cutest bow tie wearing King Charles Cavalier around
– Garden receptions with Mt Lofty as the stunning backdrop
– The decorative details from kraft paper wrapped tables to tear drop vases hanging from the tree tops to water for each of the guests in honour of all of Toby’s four legged friends.
– Unfrosted ombre cakes
– Nap time – the flower girl and father of the bride needed a little rest so had a mid afternoon siesta
– Penfolds Wines for guests to sign as an alternative to a guest book
– Madeleine and Eddy whose sweet love for each other lit up my camera and my heart.
I hope you enjoy this sweet little wedding